Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Losing my religion


Losing my religion

So I've mentioned my Dom before. The first Dom I've ever had, which was a really big and difficult step for me to make. I am submissive by nature, always have been, but I was raised to believe that submission=weakness. Even after 6 months, as much as I get a thrill out of little acts of submission, it's still hard for me to deal with bigger acts.
But now, after several very stressful weeks of soul searching and indecision, he has decided for his own personal reasons, that he can't be my Dom any longer, and even though it's been a while since we have scened or reallly had a D/s dynamic, it still hurts a little. I feel like I got dumped, and it sucks. I want him to do what he needs to do, and I would never want him to end up angry or resentful for me asking him to do or be something he can't, but now I feel like I have to start this whole journey again. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment