Thursday, November 17, 2011

All by myself


All by myself.

So, I got one of those job things everyone has been talking about. It sucks. Not the job itself, it is a decent job, I work with good people, and I have fun, despite the looong hours (13 hour day on Tuesday). But this is RUINING my social life. Literally, since I've started working, my family that I live with has apparently decided I don't need to get out of the house or have fun with friends, so they don't babysit anymore. So no more socials on Sunday evenings, barely ever see my friends, kinky or vanilla, and it has been about a month since I've had a spanking or beating.
I have no idea whats going on in my 'kink' world anymore, a new social group was started and I had no idea for like 3 days that it was different from the old one. My friends are talking about hanging out with people I don't know, and have never met. And it SUCKS.
Not to mention the HUGE lack of ability to meet guys or have a dating life, even if I could find one that wasn't a total asshat (see last entry), I wouldnt have time for them.
I'm obviously going to die alone, in a house filled with cats, and no one will realize I'm dead and the cats will eat my corpse and the only thing left for the cops to find will be my skeleton.
Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment