Sunday, November 27, 2011

I want it that way


I want it that way.

So my Dom has decided to take a break from the lifestyle, which I fully support for various and sundry reasons, but I am now a sub without a Dom or a Top. A sub who very much misses the lifestyle (my own schedule has been in the way for some time now), and is craving a beating. The current vanilla boy I'm interested in is curious about everything and wants to experiment, but I don't feel that I am experienced enough to handle a newbie.
It's a frustrating position to be in, and I don't know quite what to do. Ask a friend to assault my body? Take up vanilla boy on his offer? Take up Malignus on his offer despite my fear of him and his hands of death? Or just suck it up and wait til Sir is ready again?
Have I ever mentioned how bad I am at making decisions?
In other, non kink related news, I had a great holiday weekend, even though I worked pretty much every day. It was my first Black Friday while working in retail and I survived, which I am quite proud of. I saw a lot of family I have missed, got some good old fashioned nerd time in, and met the above mentioned VanillaBoy. It was a long, but good weekend, its funny how much more I appreciate my family as I get older.
Hope you all had a great holiday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment