Monday, October 10, 2011

I like the way you smack my ass


I like the way you smack my ass

So I went to my very first play party this weekend. It was fun getting to see other people scene, since the only ones I have ever seen have been my Dom and his wife. Although, after about hours of watching other people get beaten, I got pretty antsy. And then it was my turn.
Due to some miscommunication between my Dom and I earlier in the week, he mistakenly thought I had challenged him. I said 'I don't think you can make me cry again this weekend.' Not because I doubted his ability to beat me well, but because it is a lot harder for me to show emotion on large groups. He took that as a challenge and decided to beat me harder than he ever had before.
I am a stubborn girl, so I of course decided to not react at all if possible. I made myself go limp as much as I could, only crying out when I couldn't take it anymore. I was forbidden from talking, but I bopped my head to the music and laughed as people tried to get me to talk to them to get a reaction. After going through ALL the toys, and breaking 3 different wooden spoons, he finally got annoyed. Someone handed him a leather strap covered with metal rivets, and he proceeded to make me scream like a bitch. I think at one point I actually kicked me feet like a child having a tantrum because I was so upset. That strap was the best and worst thing that ever happened to my ass. I got covered with small round bruises that made my ass look like it was leopard spotted...I ALMOST bled from multiple spots, which is the only reason he stopped, and then he spanked me on top of that. It was horrible/fantastic/awful.
But I did not cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment