Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Night


Saturday Night

I should probably designate specific days of the week for blogging, to ensure some regularity in my posting ability.
I really don't have to much to say right now, I'm a little too hungover to function at the moment. I just want a hot bath and a mocha.
I just wanted to post something really quickly about the aforementioned hangover, and also, its Scene Saturday! Which I am extremely excited about!!! Yay!!! Due to certain restrictions i!n both our lives, but especially mine, my Dom and I don't get to scene very often, sometimes we manage every weekend, but it usually ends up being more like every other weekend, which is just not enough. However, I'll take what I can get and be happy about it. If I remember correctly I was pretty damn mouthy last night, and I think the words "You never punish me anyway!" came out of my mouth, so tonight should be interesting.
Have a fantastic weekend and stay safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment